|CMS Measure ID:||CMS130v6|
|Measure Description:||Percentage of adults 50-75 years of age who had appropriate screening for colorectal cancer|
|Initial Patient Population:||Patients 50-75 years of age with a visit during the measurement period|
|Denominator Statement:||Equals Initial Population|
|Denominator Exclusions:||Patients with a diagnosis or past history of total colectomy or colorectal cancer.|
Exclude patients who were in hospice care during the measurement year.
|Numerator Statement:||Patients with one or more screenings for colorectal cancer. Appropriate screenings are defined by any one of the following criteria:|
- Fecal occult blood test (FOBT) during the measurement period
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy during the measurement period or the four years prior to the measurement period
- Colonoscopy during the measurement period or the nine years prior to the measurement period
- FIT-DNA during the measurement period or the two years prior to the measurement period
- CT Colonography during the measurement period or the four years prior to the measurement period
|Numerator Exclusions:||Not Applicable|
Modified on: Mon, 2 Apr, 2018 at 1:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.