Available to Current TPF Members who renew or sign up with Clinigence for 2019:
- 2019 PPRNet Quality Program - measures in the program are a combination of 2019 MIPS eCQMs, 2019 CQMs (formerly known as “registry” measures), PPRNet CMS approved QCDR measures, and non-MIPS reportable PPRNet measures. See a full list of TPF program measures here. See the list of TPF program measures that are also MIPS reportable here.
- Optional 2019 MIPS Submission as a QCDR of all MIPS reportable measures and submission of IA and/or PI categories (if needed).
- To renew or sign up as a TPF member with Clinigence for 2019, complete the form(s) found here.
Available to Former TPF Members who renew or sign up with Clinigence for 2019:
- Former TPF members who signed up with Clinigence for 2018 but did not renew with TPF for 2019 have the option of renewing with Clinigence. However, these former TPF members as part of our standard 12-month agreement, are limited to selecting 12 eCQMs of the 50 available eCQMs. The list of 50 eCQM measures can be found here. CQMs (registry measures) are an option for additional cost. The PPRNet QCDR measures are not an option if not a current TPF member.
- If not a current TPF member, we cannot offer the PPRNet Quality Program. We cannot offer the PPRNet Foundation QCDR or PPRNet non-MIPS reportable measures to non-TPF members. Our CMS approval as a QCDR is contingent on our relationship with the PPRNet Foundation (TPF).
- To sign up as a former TPF member with Clinigence for 2019, complete the forms found here. A full list of the 50 eCQMs is included on the form for selecting 12 measurest o track quality and consider for MIPS submission.
QCDR – what does it mean?
Clinigence is a 2019 CMS approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR). This CMS QCDR approval is contingent on our relationship with the PPRNet Foundation and the measures developed by TPF. As a QCDR, Clinigence can submit on behalf of our customers custom measures (knows as QCDR measures) that have been approved by CMS for the current measurement period. A subset of the measures we submitted on behalf of our customers in 2018 and will submit in 2019 are custom PPRNet developed QCDR measures.