December 1 - 16, 2016
- ACO completes the organization census of providers, practices, TINs and NPIs.
ACO and Clinigence establish the IACS PQRS Submitter role and the GPRO ACO Submission role.
December 2, 2016 -- January 5, 2017
- Test and training version of the Clinigence GPRO Registry is available.
January 3 - 6, 2017
- Patient ranking (PATB sample) files are available to the ACO for download via the MFT Interface.
- Clinigence will download PATB files from GPRO Web Interface.
January 5 - 17, 2017
Clinigence loads the PATB into the Registry.
- Clinigence assigns beneficiaries to practices and providers using the PATB data, the ACO-provided organization census
- Integrated practices only: Clinigence pre-populates the responses in the registry using the extracted EMR data or other data feeds.
- ACOs train the registry users and set up user credentials.
January 17, 2017
GPRO becomes available.
- Clinigence will pull the pre-populated claims data (discharge dates and influenza Y/N response) and load them into the Registry.
January 17 - 30, 2017
Clinigence GPRO Registry becomes available. Availability will vary by ACO based on data load timelines.
- You will be notified when the GPRO Registry is available for your organization.
- ACO's use the Clinigence GPRO Registry to collect and approve their data.
If there are problems during the collection phase, submit your issues at support.clinigence.com or via email to email@example.com.
NOTE: If the issue pertains to a specific patient you must go to the support site to enter patient information. Email is not HIPAA-compliant. Please identify the patient using the Patient ID, not the HICNO.
March 1 - 17, 2017
Clinigence uses the data in the Registry and the claims-based data to submit to CMS.
We provide submission reports and performance reports.
ACO's have this week to correct any errors they may notice.
- Once completed, Clinigence does the final submission and disables the Save feature in the Registry. We can submit as many times as needed, but only the final submission is used.
March 17, 2015, at 8 pm ET
- All data must be submitted in CMS GPRO Web Interface.
March 24 - April 1, 2017
- Clinigence exports all data and reports from CMS GPRO Web Interface for future reference.
- Clinigence generates and delivers submission packets
- CMS GPRO Web Interface access is disabled April 21, 2017.