Anyone who will be using the Registry to enter or approve patient data will need login credentials. There are 2 types of users:
- ACO Administrators - Can access patients and data for all practices in the ACO
- Practice Administrators - Can access only patients and data for a single practice
Follow these steps to add Registry users:
- Login to Clinigence (solution.clinigence.com)
- Select the Configuration tab. The Account Managment screen appears.
- Select either:
- Create Administrator Account
- Create Practice Administrator Account
- Enter the required information (marked with *).
- Leave the default selection for Send Password Setup to Account Holder.
- Select Create.
The user will receive a notification email and can then log in and create a secure password.