After collecting and entering the data for a clinical domain for a patient, that data must be approved before submission to CMS. You must approve the data for each clinical domain that a patient is ranked for (the rank is other than 0).
Follow these steps to approve data for a patient:
- Select Unapproved Groups from the dropdown for Rows Containing to quickly find those patients who need approval.
- Select the patient name. The summary screen appears.
- Each clinical domain will have a progress indicator which shows if the data is incomplete, complete, or approved.
- For any domain that is not showing 100% Complete, select Edit.
- Review the answers and select the Approved box when you are satisfied that the answers are complete and correct.
- Select Save.