As the ACO progresses with entering and approving data, Clinigence will perform intermediate submissions to CMS via upload to the CMS GPRO Web Interface. Only the patient data that is approved will be included in the upload. Multiple submissions per ACO are allowed by CMS and only the final submission will be evaluated, allowing for updates as needed.
Intermediate versions of the CMS GPRO reports will be attached to the Help Desk tickets for the ACO so that progress can be tracked.
After all patient data is entered and approved by the ACO, Clinigence performs the final submission to CMS. Based on this final submission Clinigence provides several supporting pieces of documentation including:
- GPRO performance and submission reports
- GPRO final submission exports
- GPRO claims pre-population exports
- Clinigence performance and diff reports
- Clinigence Excel files used for the final GPRO submission