The timeline for reporting is still evolving. The final timeline will be published here around the time of the Train-the-Trainer session in December.
November 8, 2019 – November 21, 2019
· ACO completes the organization census of providers, practices, TINs and NPIs.by November 21, 2019
· ACO and Clinigence establish the EIDM Web Interface Submitter roles.
December 9, 2019 (Noon - 2 pm EST)
· Clinigence conducts Train-the-Trainer session on the MSSP Registry
January 2, 2020
· Clinigence downloads the Beneficiary Sample file from the CMS Web Interface.
January 2, 2020
· CMS expects to make the Web Interface becomes available. Clinigence Registry users do not need to log in to the CMS Web Interface, but can do so to monitor their progress.
January 2 - January 20, 2020
· Clinigence loads the sample list into the Registry.
· Clinigence assigns beneficiaries to practices and providers using the sample list data, the ACO-provided organization census, and for integrated practices - clinical data.
· Integrated practices only: Clinigence pre-populates the responses in the registry using the extracted EMR data or other data feeds.
· ACOs train the registry users and set up user credentials.
January 9, 2020 (1 - 3 pm EST)
· Clinigence MSSP Registry end-user training
January 11 – January 20, 2020
· Clinigence MSSP Registry becomes available for chart abstraction. The exact date for your ACO will be determined by several factors including receipt of the census, use of data feeds or integrated data, etc. In 2019, all the Clinigence Registries were open by January 17 - ahead of schedule.
January 11-20 - March 31, 2020
· ACO's use the Clinigence Registry to collect and approve their data.Note that CMS has extended the data collection period to March 31, 2020.
February 3, February 17, March 2, 2019
· Clinigence uses the data in the Registry and the CMS-provided claims-based data to test export and submission to CMS.
· Clinigence provides interim submission reports and performance reports.
· ACO's have this period to correct any errors they may notice.
March 17, 2020
· Target date for ACOs to complete chart abstractions. This gives us a few days to confirm that all chart abstractions needed are complete and resolve any errors found during submission.
March 17 – 31, 2020
· Clinigence performs the final submission and disables the Save feature in the Registry. We can submit as many times as needed, but only the final submission is used.