}The Data Entry Provider Report is a new report that is provided in addition to the Summary Report.
}It was driven by user feedback pertaining to how ACOs like to arrange more detailed information not only for the data entry process, but for their own internal reporting.
- The Provider report removes the data entry progress columns related to ranking.
- The Provider report adds columns for Practice, Providers and NPIs.
- Performance Rates are shown in Green, Orange, or Red based on the thresholds for each measure.
- As with the Summary report, select any non-zero number to drill-down to a list of those patients.
The same filters offered for the Summary view are offered for this view: Approved Status and Practice/Provider.
- Multi-level sorting is offered for this view. All columns in the grid are offered as sorting elements in the sort menu in the order that they appear in the grid.
- The default sort for this screen is measure, then practice, and then provider all ascending order.
After you have filtered the report as needed, you can export the report to a .XLSX file. The default sorting is used for the exported report.
The practice data appears on the second sheet.