If your issue requires patient information (PHI), you will need to enter that information directly in the ticket from the help desk. Do NOT send PHI in an unsecured email.
To create a ticket:
1) Go to support.clinigence.com and log in.
2) Select New Support Ticket.
3) Enter the required information. Please be as specific as possible in the Subject and in the body of the ticket. You can enter patient information in the body of the ticket. Include all of the following the patient information:
- Full Name
- Treatment date/Result from the patient's chart
- How the treatment was documented - the exact wording is needed (screenshots are helpful here)
- Date/Result shown in Clinigence report
4) If you need to attach a file (screenshot, document, etc.) select the Attach link in the lower left of the description area. You can attach a file from your workstation or from Dropbox.
5) Navigate to the location of the file, select the file and select OK. The filename will appear in the ticket.
6) Select Submit.