The Clinigence application can display the current list of patients who in the numerator, denominator and complement at the measure level. (The complement class contains those patients in the denominator who did not qualify for the numerator.)
Display the Patient List for a Measure
To view the list of patients who qualify for the numerator, denominator, or complement, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Clinigence application.
- Select the program name from the list of enrolled programs.
- Select the underlined name of the guideline for which you want to view the measures. A list of measures in the guideline appears.
- Select the underlined measure name of the measure for which you want to view the timeline. The measure details screen appears.
- To display the patient list, do one of the following:
- Select one of the boxed numbers in the numerator/denominator or complement in the top portion of the screen
- Select the tab for Patients
The Patient List screen appears.
The list shows patients assigned to several different providers. If you want to narrow down that list, you can filter the patient list.
Filter the Patient List
Previous versions of the Clinigence application allowed you to sort patient lists ascending or descending for any column. Clinigence version 2.3 adds the ability to enter a search criteria for any evidence column to filter the patient list.
- With the Patient List displayed, enter the desired search criteria in the field below the column name. If a column for Practice Name or Provider Name appears, you can select from the drop-down list, rather than typing the criteria.
- Press Enter. The list is filtered to show only those patients who match the criteria entered.