Attached are the training video and outline as well as the PDF version a PowerPoint presentation describing the 2015 reporting year timeline as well as brief documentation describing how to use the product.
What's new for Q1 2016
- Updates to the MSSP measures
- Care 3 Medication Reconciliation replaces Care 1. Care 1 was based on a discharge date whereas Care 3 is based on an in office visit.
- The addition of the Mental Health measure and corresponding registry column.
- The DM measure had a lot of data elements removed and as a result is much simpler.
- Addition of contextual online help. You will now see a to the right of each question. This documentation was taken from the CMS provided supporting documentation.
- Updates to the Performance report.
- The "Export All" button on the front page allows you to export all practices and beneficiaries to a single CSV file. Previously you had to perform exports for each practice.
- When drilling through to the detailed pages you will see the beneficiary practice and provider assignments.